Customer Service Coordinator
Working Place: International Plaza, SG
- As the Company representative in Singapore Beauty Centre working closely with Malaysia main office, you will be working from the assisting, coordinating and making a successful completion of the area covered in the job description. You will also be required to maintain the filling and records for your area of responsibility, upkeep a manual for these areas for future delegation and reference.
- To coordinate the Singapore Beauty centre’s daily operations by assisting and supporting company activities and Sales Forces events.
- To handle Beauty Consultant enquiries, requests or complaints regarding quality of products and services offered by the Company. Actively pursuing total customer satisfaction.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Beauty Centre Operations
- Assist and support the immediate superior on daily operation of the centre.
- Maintain centre's property and facilities.
- Assist in all training sessions such as on the booking of Training room for unit meetings and local guest events.
- Maintain the monthly Beauty Centre event calendar, including allocation of rooms to the sales force based on their requests.
- Customer Service
- Responsible for receiving calls, Customer Care at the centre, in order to support the Sales Force, represents the Company. Record calls type for management analysis.
- Effective channels of communication between the Sales Force or potential Sales Force and Company to ensure prompt response to their inquiries. Such as enquiry about Mary Kay career opportunity, products, promotions, programs, events, motivation and educational information and etc.
- Maintain the good relationship and liaise with the Sales Forces.
- Events and Activities
- Assist in planning, coordination and execution of company events and training.
- To assists and provide full support in all Company Events such as Leadership Conference, Career Conference, Red Jacket Rally, Seminar and all other MKM Event held at the area.
- Upkeep of Documents and Administration
- Documents and correspondences related to the Beauty Centre are to be filled systematically for future reference.
- Maintain and create the filling systems, organize records for the Beauty Centre.
- Produce and submit up-to-date reports to the immediate superior as routine basic either by daily, weekly or monthly. (e.g. Monthly Returns and replacement Report, etc).
- Ensuring confidentiality to any information being handled or liaised with authorized personnel and up-to-date information for content reference.
- Product Training
- Plan and conduct product workshops in English and Chinese to the sales force.
- Develop training presentation and be able to translate English into Chinese effectively.
- Undertake other important duties and entrusted responsibilities that may arise due to contingencies of work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : Minimum high school or diploma in any related discipline.
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years working experience in related field.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in English, excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Customer oriented with good customer handling skills.
- Disciplined and organized-able to deliver within the dateline and manage timing, process. Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills - able to work well and communicate well with team, other departments and management.
- Independent & Proactive at work. Flexible and open to take on any job assigned, and assist in Company events.