YOU NEED RIGHT NOW
Whether you’re new to color or have been playing with color for years, this collection is what any makeup lover needs to apply makeup with precision for a polished, finished look.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THEM
• Smart Shapes – Ingenious shapes make it easier to master top techniques.
• Masterfully Crafted Bristles – Super soft synthetic bristles are compatible with liquid, cream and powder formulas.
• Ultimate Performance – Brilliant synergy of blendability, application and pickup from every brush. Tested to our highest standards.
3 TECHNIQUES IN ONE CHEEK BRUSH
CHEEK BRUSH also part of the Mary Kay® Essential Brush Collection
1. Blush: Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks using the angled side of the brush.
2. Contour: Use the long, tapered edge for a more contoured look.
3. Highlight: Use the shorter edge for more precision when applying highlighter.
POWDER FOUNDATION BRUSH
Place a small amount of powder foundation into the lid, swirl brush lightly in the powder, and tap off excess. Buff foundation onto skin in a circular motion, starting at the center of the face and working outward.
LIQUID FOUNDATION BRUSH
Add liquid foundation directly onto the center of the brush or the back of your hand. Start from the center of the face and work outward, lightly tapping on foundation.
ALL-OVER POWDER BRUSH also part of the Mary Kay® Essential Brush Collection
Dip into loose powder, tap to remove excess product, then sweep gently in circular motions in desired areas.
ENDLESS EYE LOOKS
1. ALL-OVER EYE SHADOW BRUSH
also part of the Mary Kay® Essential Brush Collection
Sweep color across the eyelid. Use a light shade to highlight at the brow bone.
2. EYE CREASE BRUSH also part of the Mary Kay® Essential Brush Collection
Starting from the outer corner of the eye, sweep inward along the crease. Or, pat or stamp color directly into the crease before blending to diffuse lines.
3. EYE SMUDGER BRUSH also part of the Mary Kay® Essential Brush Collection
With eye shadow: Tap brush in color, and use short sweeping motions to apply from the outer edge of the upper lashline, inward. Repeat with lower lashline, if desired. With eyeliner: Use short strokes to softly smudge eyeliner and achieve a smoky effect.
4. EYEBROW/EYELINER BRUSH
For Brow: Tap the angled brush in powder, and fill in brows. Brush through with the wired spoolie in the opposite direction of growth
before brushing brows upward back into place. For Eyeliner: Tap angled brush into color, and apply by starting at the inner corner of the upper lashline and working outward using light strokes. Repeat on lower lashline, if desired.
KEEP YOUR BRUSHES CLEAN WITH BRUSH CLEANER
HOW TO USE
Just spray and sweep brushes across tissue to remove makeup residue. Reshape brush hairs with a clean tissue, lay flat and allow to air dry before using.